Ece Özsü works as an Associate in the Dispute Resolution Department of Erdem & Erdem. Ece is specifically experienced on sports law and works in the fields of contract law, labour law and data protection law. She provides consultancy and litigation services to the clients, follows proceedings and prepares legal analysis and opinions.
Ece Özsü provides consultancy and litigation services to clients concerning regulation of the relations between employees and employers, preparation and termination of employment contracts and in all matters related to labor law. In addition, Ece Özsü works on issues such as determining the responsibilities of the clients according to the legislation on data protection, increasing their awareness and identifying the needs of the company for compliance with the legislation and she provides the applications of Labor Law Compliance Program and Data Protection Law.
Ece completed her bachelor’s degree at Istanbul University Faculty of Law where she participated several moot court competitions. She is currently pursuing her master’s degree on private law at Istanbul University Institute of Social Science.
Illustrative Recent Representations
- Providing support to clients in arbitration proceedings arising from various disputes between sports actors such as athletes, coaches, clubs, managers and federations before CAS,
- Representation of Parties in sports related disputes arising from financial and disciplinary disputes before the related bodies of UEFA, FIFA and TFF,
- Preparation of contracts signed between sports clubs and athletes / sports representatives / coaches,
- Pursuing cases arising from disputes related to private law,
- Preparing and conducting data protection programs.
Istanbul University Institute of Social Science, LL.M.
Istanbul University Faculty of Law
Kartal Anatolian Highschool
Languages: Turkish, English
- Istanbul Bar Association
- Istanbul Law Association
- How the Covid-19 Outbreak has Affected the Law of Football: FIFA’s Guiding Principles
- Penalty Clauses Related to Termination of Employment Contracts in Light of the Unification of Case Law
- Costs and Late Payment of Advance of Cost in CAS Arbitration
- Basketball Arbitral Tribunal
- The Turkish Football Federation Dispute Resolution Committee: Its Organization, Jurisdiction and Procedure
- Annulment of the Court of Arbitration for Sport Awards