İdil Gencosmanoğlu, works as an Associate in the Dispute Resolution Department of Erdem & Erdem. İdil provides legal consultancy to local and foreign clients on the subjects particularly related to contracts and commercial law, participates in handling of commercial disputes as well as representing clients before Courts.
In addition to the disputes on international commercial contracts and commercial law, İdil Gencosmanoğlu works in the fields of company law, competition law, administrative law as well as arbitration. She also works in recognition and enforcement of foreign court judgments and arbitral awards.
İdil Gencosmanoğlu graduated from Istanbul University Faculty of Law.
Illustrative Recent Representations
- Participating in an arbitration proceeding before ITOTAM (Istanbul Chamber of Commerce Arbitration and Mediation Center) in relation to a dispute arising from adaptation of contract
- Providing consultancy to local and international based companies in relation to a dispute arising from competition claims
- Providing legal consultancy to a prominent local energy based company in relation to a dispute arising out of adaptation of contract
- Providing legal consultancy to a leading fertilizer producer and importer company in relation to compliance issues and pursuing the cases held before administrative and commercial courts
- Providing legal consultancy to local and foreign clients during pre-litigation stage on a wide range of disputes related to contact law, commercial law as well as administrative law.
Istanbul University Faculty of Law
Istanbul American Robert College
Languages: Turkish, English
- International Commercial Contracts
- Labor Law
- Administrative Law
- Istanbul Bar Association
- Robert College Alumni Association