Yagmur Zeytinkaya is an Associate in Corporate Affairs Department of Erdem&Erdem. She especially provides legal advice on corporate law, agreements law, capital markets law, banking and finance matters. She participated in various domestic and international M&A projects.
Yagmur who especially works on due diligence projects, M&As, company incorporations, regular corporate procedures, share transfers, issuance of capital market instruments and project finance, has provided counseling services regarding domestic and international business law to domestic and foreign clients on international transaction, international business law.
Illustrative Recent Representations
- Conducting legal due diligence of a Turkish sector-leading company on paint production,
- Providing legal assistance to a foreign company by the acquisition of a Turkish company carrying on e-transformation services,
- Providing legal assistance to a foreign jewelry company regarding their branch openings in Turkey,
- Providing legal assistance regarding financing and securitization processes of a solar power plant,
- Advising a foreign bank regarding the pledges to be established on the shares of a Turkish company,
- Providing legal assistance to a Turkish asset lease company regarding issuance of lease certificates (sukuk),
- Drafting lease agreements for the stores within various shopping malls in Turkey.
İstanbul Bilgi University, Faculty of Law
Deutsche Schule Istanbul
ELSA Vienna Summer Law School on Dispute Resolution
Languages: Turkish, English, German
- Istanbul Bar Association