The Scope of Taxes that can be paid via Credit Card is expanded
Through the announcement published on the official website of Revenue Administration on 30th March 2020, the scope of tax types that can be paid from the Interactive Tax Office via credit card and contracted banks is expanded due to Covid-19 epidemic disease.
In this context, debts amounting up to TRY 50.000 and arising from the below mentioned tax types can be also paid via contracted banks from the Interactive Tax Office:
- Annual Income Tax
- Agricultural Earning Income Tax
- Income Withholding Tax
- Corporate Tax
- Corporate Withholding Tax
- Commercial Earnings Acquired on Simple Earnings Basis
- Value Added Tax in Real Procedure
- Revenue Based Value Added Tax (VAT4)
- Income Advance Tax
- Corporate Advance Tax
- Other Fees
- Value Added Withholding Tax
You may find the full text of the Announcement here.