Helin Akbulut is an Associate in Corporate Affairs Department of Erdem & Erdem. She especially provides legal advice on corporate law, agreements law, capital markets law, banking and finance matters.
Helin Akbulut who especially works on M&A’s, regular corporate procedures, liquidation and other corporate transactions also provides counseling services regarding domestic and international business transactions.
Additionally, she is active in the area of capital markets law. She provides legal counseling services for multinational investment companies, banks and financial institutions and companies from various sectors, including publicly held companies, regarding regulations in capital markets.
- Provided legal assistance for Şişecam Group regarding its group structuring project, being merger of six companies, five of which are publicly held joint stock companies
- Advised many and port
- Conducted legal due diligence of different companies in mining sector
- Conducted legal due diligence of different companies in port management sector, including drafting and negotiation of the transaction contracts
- Conducted legal due diligence of 4 different Turkish companies operating in the field of transportation and logistics
- Provided legal consultancy for the acquisition of a renewable energy company in abroad by a Turkish energy company, at the legal due diligence and negotiation phases.
- Provided legal assistance to a Turkish company for a port privatization in abroad
- Provided legal assistance for general corporate procedures to the Luxembourg-based subsidiaries of a Turkish holding company
- Provided legal assistance for contract law and general corporate procedures to a sports club in Turkey
- Provided legal assistance on foreign loans agreements to an affiliate institution of a municipality.
- Provided legal assistance to the banks pursuing activities in Turkey, having their headquarters either in Turkey or in abroad, regarding banking legislation, contract law and regular corporate procedures
- Prepared legal opinions for multiple loan agreements of a Turkish based conglomerate operating in port management and energy sectors.
Koç University, Faculty of Law (with a minor degree in Economics)
TED Ankara College Foundation Private High School (International Baccalaureate Diploma)
- “Recent Developments within the Scope of TCC Article 376 and the Responsibility of the Board of Directors”, Lebib Yalkın Mevzuat Dergisi, April 2021. (co-writer with Att. A. Canan Doksat)