Tolga Sevinir works as an Associate in the Dispute Resolution Department of Erdem & Erdem. He represents the clients before the courts in all kinds of legal disputes arising from commercial issues. Besides taking an active role in lawsuits arising from administrative disputes, he also provides consultancy services to his clients on their daily problems in the fields of contracts and company law, as well as litigation.
In addition to the disputes on commercial law, Tolga Sevinir works in the fields of intellectual property law and maritime law as well as commercial and administrative disputes.
- Representation of a company that provides online platform services, in actions for damages due to cessation of activities in Turkey.
- Representation of a company that is leading investor in energy sector, in civil and criminal cases due to explosion at the port area during loading operations.
- Representation of a minority shareholder in a holding company that operates in the field of infrastructure and superstructure construction in the Central Anatolia, in a lawsuit for cancellation of general assembly meeting decisions, appointing special auditor and exercise of the right to information.
- Representation of a leading telecommunication company in an unfair competition and trademark violation lawsuit before Turkish courts.
- Representation of a multinational company that operates in hospitality and tourism sector, in a dispute between its subcontractor with regards to the company’s investments in Turkey.
- Providing legal consultancy and representation services to a European airline company in a dispute between Turkish leasing company and carrying out the deregistration and exporting transactions before Turkish Civil Aviation Authority
- Representation of a company which is the biggest player in petrochemistry production, before tax courts of Turkey.
- Representing the successor client against other debtors in a dispute regarding a financial leasing contract worth approximately 6 Million Turkish Liras.
- Providing consultancy services to the client company operating in the iron and steel heavy industry and representing them in the disputes.
- Providing legal consultancy services and conducting a compliance project for a company which is the biggest container port operator in the Mediterranean.
- Providing legal consultancy to a company which undertaken the construction of one of the most important yacht marinas in Turkey, on creating the legal structure between the company and its subcontractors, drafting contracts and representing the company in related disputes.
- Providing consultancy services on maritime trade and law to the client company, which is an international maritime transporter.
- Representing a company which is among top players in industrial production in Turkey, before administrative courts with regards to cancellation of development plan related to the company’s lands qualified as special project area.
- Representing the buyer side in the field of administrative permits and administrative law during the acquisition of one of Turkey's largest container ports.
- Representation of a leading retail company in the litigation for the annulment of administrative fines of approximately 1 billion Turkish Liras imposed by the Turkish Competition Authority.
- Representation of a leading fertilizer production company in the litigation for the annulment of administrative fines of approximately 17 million Turkish Liras imposed by the Turkish Competition Authority.
Marmara University Faculty of Law
Ankara Mehmet Kaplan Social Sciences High School