Özge Kısacık is an attorney of Erdem & Erdem. She provides advisory and litigation services for national and international companies in relation to tax and customs disputes.
The scope of the services that she provides includes the evaluation of the tax inspection procedure and the tax inspection report, application to the Report Evaluation Committee, management of the pre-assessment and post-assessment reconciliation procedures, initiation of the tax litigation process and the individual application procedure before the Constitutional Court.
Moreover she focuses on the reconciliation procedure against the customs duties and fines before the relevant customs authorities, preparation of the petitions of objection, pursuit of the objection procedure and management of the whole customs litigation process.
Özge Kısacık provides legal advisory services in relation to company restructuring projects by considering the tax law aspects of the transactions such as merger, spin-off, company type amendment, capital in kind contribution, asset deal. The scope of the services includes the determination of the most efficient restructuring alternative and also the implementation stage of the relevant transaction.
She provides tax and legal advisory services regarding the analysis of the technical insolvency/bankruptcy situations and determination of legal alternatives for the elimination of the referred financial situations. Additionally, she provides legal and tax advisory services in relation to corporate law transactions such as general assembly meetings, capital increase and decrease.
Illustrative Recent Representations
- Representation of a leading two different international IT and telecommunication companies before the tax courts during the whole litigation process including the reconciliation stage.
- Representation of a leading two different pharmacy companies before the tax courts during the whole litigation process including the reconciliation
- She provided legal advisory services to a global holding company and its group companies engaged in shipping, energy, mining and real estate for the restructurings projects such as; merger, spin-off and transfer of a manufacturing unit to a full liable company through partial spin-off transaction conducted in line with the provisions of tax and commercial legislation.
- She provided legal advisory services on a merger project which five group companies of a leading energy holding company were merged under a one company and transfer of a manufacturing unit to a full liable company through partial spin-off transaction conducted in line with the provisions of tax and commercial legislation.
- She provided legal advisory services to a holding company engaged in construction, tourism and energy on a spin-off project conducted in line with commercial & tax legislation.
- She provided legal advisory services to leading two different IT and telecommunication company on a merger project and dividend distribution.
- She provided legal advisory service to global group companies engaged in mining, energy, investment and tourism on restructurings projects such as merger, spin-off and conversion of the company type and equity movements.
- She provided legal advisory services to a leading supermarket chain on a international tax planning.
- Representation of a leading food holding company and its group companies before the tax courts during the whole litigation process for their tax and customs
- She provided legal advisory services to a lot of company engaged in IT, tourism and glass industry on conversion of the company types projects.
- She provided legal advisory services to two different companies engaged in real estate on a spin-off projects by the way of establishment of three different companies simultaneously.
- Istanbul University, Private Law, LLM (pending)
- Istanbul University, Law School, LLB
- Sırrı Yırcalı Anatolian High School
Languages: Turkish, English, German
- Istanbul Bar Association
- Istanbul Bar Association Tax and Administration Law Commission
- Istanbul Arbitration Center (Young ISTAC)
- The European Law Students’ Association (ELSA)
Advance Dividend Distribution in context of Turkish Commercial Code and Tax Codes, Mondaq, July 2019.
Bridging Loans Between Group Companies In Scope of Value Added Tax, Mondaq, January 2019.
Merger&Acquisition By Way Of Privatization, Mondaq, August 2018.
Legal Nature and Judicial Review of Decisions of the Competition Board, Mondaq, May 2018.
Crowdfunding, Vergi Ajandası, January 2018