Prof. Dr. H. Ercüment Erdemercument@erdem-erdem.av.tr
Ercument Erdem is the Founder and Senior Partner of Erdem & Erdem Law Office. He has more than 30 years of experience in international commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, privatizations, corporate finance and arbitration. He serves international and national clients in a variety of industries including energy, construction, finance, retail, real estate, aerospace, healthcare and insurance.
He has extensive experience in cross-border projects concerning project finance, privatization, mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions in wide geography including Europe, Asia and CIS countries.
Moreover he has successfully represented clients in many arbitration proceedings and enforcement claims in relation to arbitral awards obtained outside of Turkey. He has acted as chairman and sole or party-appointed arbitrator in many international and national arbitrations under different rules including International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Arbitration, Swiss Arbitration, Moscow Arbitration, United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) Arbitration, Tehran Arbitration, and ad hoc arbitrations and is, furthermore, distinguished in this field.
Ercüment Erdem is a member of Istanbul Bar Association, the Chair of ICC Commercial Law and Practice Commission, and a member of the ICC Court of Arbitration, ICC Institute Council, ICC Incoterms Expert Group, and ICC Turkish National Committee Arbitration Council as well as a member of several ICC task forces. He is a member of the Association Suisse de l'Arbitrage (ASA), International Bar Association (IBA), Association Henri Capitant des amis de la culture juridique française, and the Research Institute of Banking and Commercial Law.
He has highly strong academic background. He is an emeritus professor and still continues to lecture in leading universities such as Galatasaray University in Turkey and Fribourg University in Switzerland. He has more than 30 year experience as a scholar and his research contains competition and antitrust law, international commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, corporate law etc. He has authored books on international trade law, competition law, mergers and acquisitions, commercial enterprise law, CIF sales, bonds, contracts etc. In addition he has authored numerous articles in national or international publications related to commercial law, competition and antitrust law, contracts law, arbitration, complex business litigation issues, dispute resolution etc.
Illustrative Recent Representations
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Lead counsel in the acquisition of chrome mineral operator companies, a ferrochrome factory located in Russia and a mine in Kazakhstan.
- Represented Turkey’s first and biggest privately-owned pension fund in the purchase and transfer of 100% shares of a cement company from the Dutch - Turkish joint venture and represented it in the sale and transfer of 81,54% shares of a public company in Turkey.
- Lead counsel in the sale and transfer of 15,446% shares of a company in glass industry to European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
- Represented a Turkish group company in the acquisition of the shares of licensed energy companies Sarıkaya, Pegai and Rüzgartepe.
- Project leader in the acquisition of 50% shares of Malta Freeport Ltd. from Malta Port for Euro 200 mio. He provided legal advice in drafting and negotiating the MoU, the share purchase agreement and other ancillary agreements.
- Advised a glass company in the acquisition of Fritz Holding and its group companies in Germany, in the acquisition of majority shares of a car glass factory in Romania as well on the joint venture with French glass company Saint Gobain in Egypt and Russia for float glass and auto glass production and sale.
- Advised a Turkish group company in the acquisition of the convertible bonds in exchange for the amount of USD 500 mio issued for the capital of CMA CGM, a shipping conglomerate
- Represented a construction company in the tender for the acquisition of UN Ro-Ro.
Banking and Finance
- Project leader on the project financing worth of 330 Million Euros, including designing, construction and management (ancillary services) of Kayseri Integrated Health Campus Project, which is the first Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Project in Turkey’s health care industry.
- Advised a construction company in the joint financing for the construction and management of the new domestic terminal of Dalaman International Airport for 175 Million Dollars procured by EBRD and UniCredit Austria.
- Advising Group Company in the project financing of a mine in Kazakhstan by EBRD and Unicredit for USD 260 mio.
- Advised a construction company in the project financing of Mersin Port with a syndication of banks for USD 800 mio.
- Advised an automotive company as Borrower in the Loan Agreement for USD 80 mio loan concluded with Merrill Lynch International
- Represented local and foreign companies as a lead counsel in the tender for privatization of Derince Port, İskenderun Port, Sea Buses Operations (IDO), Mersin Port, Fenerbahçe – Kalamış Yatch Port, İzmir Port, Sabiha Gökçen Airport, Antalya Airport, Petkim, POAŞ and Erdemir in Turkey, and Oslo Port in Norway
- Represented an aviation company in the tender of privatization of a portfolio of more than 80 airports together including Goa, Amritsar, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Channai, Koklata and Trivandrium Airports in India
- Represented an aviation company as a lead counsel in a lot of cross-border tender processes for privatization projects such as International Airport (India-Mumbai (Bombay)), New Delhi Indira Gandhi Airport Cargo (India) and Queen Alia International Airport (Jordan)
- Represented a foreign investor during the sale of a telecommunication company’s assets, which is the first GSM operator in Turkey
- Advised a Turkish company for the investment trust on the termination and liquidation process
- Acted as the Turkish counsel of a port company on bond issuance of USD 450 mio and acted for another Turkish company active in glass industry on bond issuance of USD 500 mio.
- Prepared independent legal opinions for a state-owned bank's bond issuances
- Regularly advised public companies on their capital markets transactions
- Counsel for the Defendant in a dispute concerning share transfer agreement between a Turkish and Russian oil company for an amount exceeding USD 260 mio in arbitration under Swiss Arbitration Rules
- Counsel for the Defendants, a soccer club in the arbitration proceedings initiated by the coach and his associate coaches before the Court of Arbitration for Sports (CAS)
- Chairman in disputes concerning a joint venture agreement between a Turkish joint stock company and French company, and a benzene sale contract between Iranian company and a Singapore company in accordance with ICC Arbitration Rules
- Co-arbitrator in disputes concerning an agreement on sale of natural gas, a construction agreement relating to an industrial plant, a construction agreement relating to water supply, an intermediary agreement and an agency agreement between a Swiss corporation acting as agent and a Turkish cement producer acting as principal in accordance with ICC Arbitration Rules
- Sole arbitrator in a dispute regarding a service agreement between a Moroccan company and a Jordanian company in accordance with ICC Arbitration Rules
- Counsel for the Claimant in disputes concerning a share purchase agreement between a Turkish company and a Colombian company, execution of ICC arbitral award in Turkey regarding purchasing of goods between an Australian and a Turkish company, companies law between a French and a Turkish company, distribution agreement with a German distributor, motor vehicles distribution agreement and a rolled steel sale agreement in accordance with ICC Arbitration Rules
- Counsel for the Claimant, a Turkish soccer club in a dispute concerning a sponsorship agreement by a United Arab Emirates Company in accordance with ICC Arbitration Rules
- Expert witness in a dispute concerning a shareholder agreement between a Chinese party and a Turkish party in accordance with ICC Arbitration Rules
- Counsel for the Defendant, a Turkish construction company operating in Tatarstan, in a dispute with its subcontractor for the execution of an arbitral award in Turkey under Tatarstan Arbitration Rules
- Counsel for the Claimant in a dispute arising out of a machinery supply agreement in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Zurich Chamber of Commerce
- Counsel for the Claimant in a dispute arising between a Turkish state entity and a French company concerning a hardware and software sale and installation agreement and Co-arbitrator in a dispute on an infrastructure construction dispute between an Asian state entity and a European construction company under UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules
- Counsel for the Claimant in a dispute concerning a sale agreement for livestock and in a dispute for the execution of arbitral award in Turkey on the sales of oil products between a Turkish and an American company in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association
- Co-arbitrator in a dispute on share transfer between an Iranian and Turkish Company in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration of Tehran Regional Arbitration Center (TRAC)
- Co-arbitrator in a dispute concerning an international service and equipment sale agreement in accordance with Ad Hoc Arbitration Rules
- Counsel for the Defendant in a dispute on a machinery supply agreement for food processing under the Rules of Moscow Arbitration
- Counsel for the Claimant in a dispute arising out of a sale agreement in accordance with Hamburg Börse
- Counsel for the Defendant in a dispute arising out of a sale agreement under GAFTA Arbitration Rules
- Commercial Law Professor (2003)
- Commercial Law Associate Professor (1997)
- Research on American Law at Yale Law School (1993)
- Doctorate in Switzerland Fribourg University (Manga Cum Laude) (1988-1990)
- Ankara University Institute of Social Sciences, Private Law LL.M. (1984-1986)
- Dokuz Eylül University, Faculty of Law (1981-1984)
- Istanbul University, Faculty of Law (1980-1981)
- Galatasaray High School (1976-1980)
Languages: Turkish, French, English and German
Principal Practice Areas
- Competition and Antitrust
- Company Law and General Corporate Advisory
- Capital Markets and Corporate Governance
- International Business Transactions
- International Commercial Contracts
- Energy and Renewables
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Banking and Finance
- Real Estate and Construction
- Intellectual Property
- Insurance Law
“Ercüment Erdem heads the team at Erdem & Erdem Law Office, and is very experienced in cartel investigations, distribution and licensing agreements, alleged abusive conduct and state aid. The team submitted a tender application to the Competition Authority on behalf of Yilport Holding regarding the privatisation of Derince Port.” http://www.legal500.com/firms/16169/17062#sthash.E15xlfYM.dpuf
“Clients of Erdem & Erdem Law Office include industrial groups and international port management companies. Özgür Kocabaşoğlu has strength in international finance and securities, and Ercüment Erdem is experienced in cross-border matters and project finance.”
“Based on Mondaq users readership, Ercüment Erdem is ranked as Very Popular in Turkey for the industry sectors listed as Engineering, Construction, Not For Profit, Metals & Mining and Automotive”
Istanbul Bar Association
Chair of the ICC Commercial Law and Practice Commission
ICC Institute Council
ICC International Court of Arbitration
ICC Arbitration Commission
ICC Incoterms Experts Group
ICC Turkish National Committee Arbitration Council
Association Henri Capitant des Amis de la Culture Juridique Française
Advisory Council of Banking and Commercial Law Research Institute
Advisory Board Member of Istanbul Arbitration Centre (ISTAC)
Association Suisse de l’Arbitrage (ASA)
International Bar Association (IBA)
- Arbitrability of Corporate Law Disputes
- Is the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) Applicable to Contracts for Work?
- Consequences of the Failure to comply with Document Production Orders in International Arbitrations
- Contractual Guarantees and Exemption Clauses in Commercial Sales Contracts
- Share Pledges in Limited Liability Companies
- Share Pledges in Joint Stock Companies
- Amendments Introduced through Law No. 7101 on Arbitration Proceedings
- The Recent Motor Vehicles Insurance Decision of the Competition Board
- Current Issues in Expedited Procedures in Arbitration
- The International Arbitration Review 2017 Turkey Chapter
- The Private Competition Enforcement Review 2017 Turkey Chapter
- Swiss Federal Court Refused a Set Aside Request Based on the Failure of the Tribunal to Appoint an Independent Expert in Arbitration Proceedings
- IFLR M&A Report 2017 Turkey Chapter
- The Turkish Competition Board Decides About the Scope of Legal Professional Privilege
- Enforcement of Arbitral Awards Set Aside at the Seat of Arbitration
- Legal Requirements for Board of Director Membership of Joint Stock Companies
- Importance of ICC Model Contracts as Part of Soft Law
- European Commission Approves Microsoft’s Acquisition of LinkedIn Subject to Conditions
- Turkish Wealth Fund
- Relationship between Arbitrability and Public Policy in Light of the Decisions of the Court of Cassation
- Passing-On Defense and Indirect Purchaser Rule in Compensation Claims Arising from Competition Law
- Price / Margin Squeeze
- Important Principles regarding Dividends in Joint Stock Companies
- Document Production Requests in International Arbitration and Due Process Concerns
- The Projects and Construction Review 2016 Turkey Chapter
- Latest Amendments to the Turkish Commercial Code and the Law on Cheques
- The Recent Philip Morris V. Uruguay Decision
- Right To Request Information And Examination Of The Members Of The Board Of Directors
- Consequences Of Non-Attainment Of Guaranteed Minimum Order in Agency And Distribution Contracts
- The Turkish Competition Board clears a merger in view of coordination effects (Promak/Akpol)
- The Turkish Competition Board grants individual exemption to an agreement signed on broadcasting rights (Turkish Basketball Federation/ Digiturk)
- Swiss Supreme Court Decided Stay Of The Arbitration Pending Compliance With Multi-Tiered Clause
- Share Transfers in Limited Liability Companies
- Istanbul Arbitration Center Rules Of Arbitration
- The Projects and Construction Review 2015 Turkey Chapter
- The Competition Board Rejected The Acquisition Of The Marinas
- Right To Request Information Of The Shareholders in Joint Stock Companies
- Tying Practices
- Minority Share Transfers Within The Framework Of Competition Law
- Drafting Arbitration Agreements
- Termination Agreements For Agency And Distribution Contracts
- Draft Bill On Swiss Corporate Law Reform
- Leveraged Buyouts Within The Context Of Financial Assistance Ban
- A General Overview On Court Of Arbitration Sports’ Rules
- Joint Stock Companies’ Capacity Of Becoming A Surety
- Withdrawal And Expulsion From Limited Liability Companies (“LLC”) İncorporated By Two Shareholders
- Liability Of Legal Representatives Of Joint Stock Companies From Public Debts
- Requirement Of Specific Authority For Representatives To Arbitrate in Turkish Law
- The Implications Of The Directive On Certain Rules Governing Antitrust Damages Lawsuits On Turkish Law
- Consolidation Of Arbitrations in ICC Arbitration
- Termination Of A Limited Liability Company By Just Cause
- Capital Reduction Within The Scope Of The Turkish Commercial Code
- Prominence Of Sukuk in Turkey As An Islamic Finance Instrument
- Delegation Of Duties Of The Board Of Directors
- Proposal For Directive On Certain Rules Governing Antitrust Damages Lawsuits
- Regulation Project On Fines Was Published
- Termination Of A Joint Stock Company By Just Cause
- Draft Act On The Protection Of Competition Was Published
- Abuse Of Dominant Position Through Refusal To Supply
- The Turkish Competition Board Authorized The Acquisition Of Sirma By Danone
- New Lawsuits Regarding Mergers, Spin-Offs And Conversions
- Abuse Of Dominant Position Through Predatory Pricing
- The Turkish Petroleum Law
- The Transfer Of Commercial Enterprises Pursuant To The Turkish Commercial Code
- Impact Of Competition Law On Acquisitions Through Privatization
- Public-Private Partnerships in The Health Sector
- The Exchange Of Information As Addressed in Competition Board Decisions
- The New Electricity Market Law
- Trade Registry Regulation
- The Competition Board Decided That There is No Abuse Dominant Position in The Ice-Cream-Market!
- Amendments Made in the New TCC with the Law No. 6335
- Unconditional Authorization To The Acquisition Of Control Over The Hard Disk Drive Business Of Samsung By Seagate!
- Dissolution And Liquidation Of Joint Stock Companies
- Regulation On Fines, An Illusion Or A True Harmonization With The Eu Law?
- National Arbitration in The Civil Procedure Code – I
- National Arbitration in The Civil Procedure Code – II
- The New Draft Law For Electricity Market
- The Turkish Competition Board Authorizes A Joint Control Acquisition in The Sector Of Manufacturing and Sale Of Components And Systems For Automotive and Motor Vehicles (Mahle/Behr)
- No Fines For Tying Arrangements On Cartridges!
- Provisions Of The Turkish Commercial Code Concerning Securities
- The Turkish Competition Board Rejects an acquisition of the Marinas (Beta Marina / Setur)
- The Projects and Construction Review 2014 Turkey Chapter
- The Turkish Competition Board Imposes fine for failing to notify of the establishment of a joint venture (Anayurt)
- The Grand National Assembly of Turkey amends the Act on the Protection of Competition
- The Turkish Competition Authority submits to public consultation the Regulation Project on Fines to apply in cases of violations of the Act on the Protection of Competition
- The Turkish Competition Board authorizes the acquisition of a Turkish water supplier by a multinational company (Sirma / Danone)
- The Turkish Competition Authority issues the communiqué on the procedures and principles to be pursued in pre-notifications and authorization applications to be filed with the NCA in order for acquisitions via privatization to become legally valid (Communiqué No. 2013/2)
- The Turkish Competition Board decides that a mechanical door lock manufacturer did not abuse its dominant position through various pricing practices (Kale Kilit)
- The Turkish Competition Board submits to public consultation a draft guidelines relating to horizontal cooperation agreements including the exchange of information between competitors
- The Turkish Competition Board decides that there is no abuse of dominant position in the ice-cream-market (Unilever Sanayi ve Ticaret Türk)
- The Turkish Competition Authority issues a new "communiqué" on complaint procedure relating to competition infringements
- The Turkish Competition Authority unconditionally clears the acquisition of the hard disk drive business of a leading IT company (Seagate/Samsung)
- The Turkish Competition Board rules that the tying arrangements on cartridges implemented by leading printers manufacturer does not constitute an abuse of dominant position (Xerox)
- The Turkish competition board investigates price fixing and non-compete provisions in franchising agreements (DiaSA/Complaining Franchisees)
- The Turkish Competition Board imposes heavy fines on banking cartel (Akbank, Denizbank, Finans Bank, Turkiye Garanti Bankasi)
- The Turkish Competition Authority releases new guidelines for mergers and acquisitions
- The Turkish competition board grants a conditional authorization to an acquisition in the alcoholic beverages market (Burgaz / Mey)
- The Turkish Competition Board decides that several chicken producers and their professional association distorted competition by establishing a cartel and inflicts fines
- The Turkish Competition Authority announces draft mergers and acquisitions system
- Turkey: A review of merger commitments
- “Türkei”, Konfliktmanagement im in terantional Recghtsverkehr (Hrsg. Johannes Landbrecht / Simon Gabriel), Bern, 2017, p. 221 et ceq.
- “Encadrement de l’activite des entreprises” Henri Capitant (publication in process)
- “Où va la clause d’arbitrage ?” Uù va l’arbitrage international ? De la crise au renouveau, Lexis Nexis, İstanbul, avril 2016
- “Viyana Satım Antlaşması Uyarınca Teamüllerin Önemi” Prof. Dr. Cevdet Yavuz Armağanı – İstanbul, 2016, 1.Volume, p.1025 et sec.
- “Tahkim Anlaşması”, Prof. Dr. Hamdi Yasaman’a Armağan, Istanbul, January 2017, p. 241 et seq.
- “Navigating Through Turkey’s Project Finance Industry”, World Finance, January – February 2017, s.138-139.
- “Anonim Ortaklıkların Bölünmesinde Alacaklıların Korunması” Prof. Dr. Seza Reisoğlu’na Armağan, Ankara 2016/XII, p. 311 et seq.
- “Istanbul Arbitration Center (ISTAC) Rules of Arbitration” Expert Guide Commercial Arbitration, September 2016, p.46 et sec.
- “İsviçre Şirketler Hukukuna İlişkin Kanun Taslağı ve Taslağın Türk Hukukuna Etkisi” Batıder 60. Yıl Armağan, Ankara 2015, p.138 et seq.
- “Türk Ticaret Kanunu’nun Anonim Şirketler Genel Kurulları için Getirdiği Yenilikler”, Bahçeşehir Üniversitesi Hukuk Fakültesi Dergisi, Volume 9, No. 117-118, p.29 et seq.
- “Viyana Satım Antlaşması’na Göre Alıcı ve Satıcının Borçlarının İhlalinin Sonuçları ve Türk Hukuku ile Karşılaştırılması” Galatasaray Üniversitesi Hukuk Fakültesi Dergisi, 2013/1, p.259 et seq.
- “Birleşme, Bölünme ve Tür Değiştirmede Yeni Davalar” Galatasaray Üniversitesi Hukuk Fakültesi Dergisi, 2013/2, p.113 et seq.
- “Yönetim Kurulunun Oluşumu, Yetkileri ve Yetki Devri”, Yeni Türk Ticaret Kanunu’nun İş Dünyasına Etkileri, İstanbul Kemerburgaz Üniversitesi, 2014, p.25 et seq.
- “Yargıtay Kararları Işığında Limited Şirketin Haklı Nedenle Feshi”, XXVII. Ticaret Hukuku ve Yargıtay Kararları Sempozyumu, 27 Aralık 2013, p.45 et seq.
- “Lex Mercatoria ve Uluslararası Ticarette Örf ve Adetin Önemi”, Uluslararası Ticari Tahkim ve Yeni Lex Mercatoria. İstanbul Kemerburgaz Üniversitesi, İstanbul 2014, p. 37 et seq.
- “Yabancı Hakem Kararlarının Tenfizinde Yazılılık Koşulu”, XXVI. Ticaret Hukuku ve Yargıtay Kararları Sempozyumu, Ankara 2013, p.9 et seq.
- “Nama Yazılı Hisse Senetlerine İlişkin Olarak Uygulamada Ortaya Çıkan Bazı Sorunlar ve Yeni TTK’nın Çözümleri”, XXV. Ticaret Hukuku ve Yargıtay Kararları Sempozyumu, Ankara 2012, p. 95 et seq.
- “Türk Ticaret Kanunu Uyarınca Ticari İşletmenin Devri”, Prof. Dr. Aydın Zevkliler’e Armağan, Yaşar Üniversitesi Electronic Journal, Volume 8, Special Issue 2013, p. 987 et seq.
- “Viyana Satım Antlaşması’na Genel Bakış ve Maddi Uygulama Alanı”, Yeni Türk Borçlar Kanunu ve CISG’ye göre Satış Sözleşmeleri, Şükran Şıpka / Ahmet Cemil Yıldırım, Istanbul 2012, p.117 et seq.
- “Ticaret Şirketlerinin Bölünmesi – Tür Değişiklikleri”, Bankacılar Dergisi, December 2011, Volume 79, p. 80 et seq.
- “Ticari İşletme Rehninde Güncel Sorunlar”, Bankacılar Dergisi, March 2011, Volume 76, p. 42 et seq.
- “Incoterms® 2010”, Prof. Dr. Köksal Bayraktar’a Armağan, Istanbul
- “Successions et sociétés”, Rapport général présenté aux Journées roumaines de l’Association Henri Capitant, Les successions, Tome LX, 2010.
- “Enerji Şartı Antlaşması Çerçevesinde Uyuşmazlıkların Çözümü”, 16. Uluslararası Enerji ve Çevre Fuarı ve Konferansı, ICCI 2010, Konferans Kitabı, p. 124-128.
- “Viyana Satım Anlaşması’nda Sözleşmeden Dönme”, Prof. Dr. Rona Serozan’a Armağan, Istanbul 2010.
- “Resolving International Trade Disputes through Arbitration”, Anniversary Volume for Prof. Dr. Fırat Öztan, Ankara 2010.
- “Yoğunlaşmaların Kontrolünde Taahhüt ve Şartlı İzin”, Batider, Tome XXV, Volume 4, p. 135 et seq.
- “Türk ve İsviçre Hukuklarında Denkleştirme Talebi”, İsviçre Borçlar Kanunu’nun İktibasının 80. Yılında İsviçre Borçlar Hukuku’nun Türk Ticaret Hukuku’na Etkileri, Istanbul 2009, p. 197-300.
- “Türk ve İsviçre Hukuklarında Eşit İşlem İlkesi”, İsviçre Borçlar Kanunu’nun İktibasının 80. Yılında İsviçre Borçlar Hukuku’nun Türk Ticaret Hukuku’na Etkileri, Istanbul 2009, p. 93-524.
- “Enerji Projelerinde Uyuşmazlıkların Çözümü”, Uluslararası Enerji ve Çevre Konferansı ICCI 2009, Konferans Kitabı, p. 95-100.
- “Satıcının Malları ve Belgeleri Teslim Borcu”, Milletlerarası Mal Satımlarına İlişkin Birleşmiş Milletler Sözleşmesi, Bilgi University, Istanbul 2008.
- “Le contrôle des concentrations d’entreprises”, La Turquie de la Candidature à l’adhésion : l’approriation de l’Acquis Communautaire (sous la direction de Pierre le Mire), Paris 2007, s. 55 et seq.
- “ICC Tahkiminde Milletlerarası Mal Satım Sözleşmelerine İlişkin Birleşmiş Milletler Antlaşmasının Önemi”, Milletlerarası Tahkim Semineri, November 3, 2006, Ankara.
- “Les sanctions en cas d’atteintes à la concurrence en droit turc”, Journées marocaines de l’Association Henri Capitant, La concurrence, Tome LVI, 2006.
- “1/2003 sayılı Konsey Tüzüğü ve Türk Rekabet Hukukuna Etkileri”, Prof. Dr. Erden Kuntalp’a Armağan, Galatasaray Üniversitesi Hukuk Fakültesi Dergisi, 1/2004.
- “Rekabet Hukukunda Yan Sınırlamalar”, Rekabet Kurumu Perşembe Konferansları, October 21, 2004, Ankara.
- “Teşebbüslerarası Yoğunlaşma İşlemlerinin Denetlenmesine İlişkin 20 Ocak 2004 tarihli ve 139/2004 Sayılı AT Konsey Tüzüğü ile Getirilen Değişiklikler”, Rekabet Hukukunda Güncel Gelişmeler Sempozyumu, April 8, 2004,
- “Lex Mercatoria ve ICC Tahkimi”, Milletlerarası Tahkim Semineri, April 6, 2004, Ankara.
- “Halka Açık Anonim Ortaklıkların Birleşmesi”, Galatasaray Üniversitesi Hukuk Fakültesi Dergisi, 2/2002.
- “Les nouvelles fonctions de la propriété”, Journées Vietnamiennes de l'Association Henri Capitant, La propriété, Tome LIII, 2003.
- “Tek Satıcılık Sözleşmesinde Denkleştirme Talebi (Müşteri Tazminatı)”, Prof. Dr. Ünal Tekinalp’e Armağan, Istanbul 2003.
- “Rekabet Hukuku ve Haksız Rekabet İlişkisi”, Ömer Teoman’a Armağan, Istanbul 2002.
- “Rekabet Hukuku Açısından Birleşme ve Devralmalarda (Yoğunlaşmalarda) Yan Sınırlamalar”, Prof. Dr. Kemal Oğuzman’a Armağan, Galatasaray Üniversitesi Hukuk Fakültesi Dergisi, 1/2002.
- “Incoterms 2000”, Prof. Dr. Hayri Domaniç’e 80. Yaş Günü Armağanı, Istanbul 2001.
- “Limited Şirkette Payın Rehni”, Prof. Dr. Seyfullah Edis’e Armağan (Arş. Gör. Can Göksoy ile birlikte), Izmir 2000.
- “Türk-İsviçre Rekabet Hukuklarında Birleşme ve Devralmalar”, Dr. Erdoğan Moroğlu’na Armağan, Istanbul 1999.
- “Développements récents en droit de société anonyme turc”, rapport présenté aux Journeées Turco-Suisse d'Istanbul, 7-9 Octobre 1996, Anniversary Volume for Prof. Şükrü Postacıoğlu, Ankara 1997, p. 225 et seq.
- “FOB Satışlar”, Batider, C. XVIII, S. 4, p. 33 et seq, Ankara 1996.
- “La protection de la personnalité économique et la concurrence déloyale”, La Protection de la Personnalité, Contributions en l'honneur de Pierre Tercier pour ses cinquante ans, Fribourg 1993, p. 165 et seq.
- “Yurtdışından Alınan Yatırım Kredilerinin Cebri İcrası Yoluyla Tahsilinde Ortaya Çıkan Sorunlar” (Prof.Dr. Mahmut Birsel ile Birlikte), Türk, İngiliz ve ABD Hukukunda İşletmelerin Ödeme Güçlüğü Sorunları ve Banka İlişkileri
- Sempozyumu, Istanbul 1993, p. 101 et seq.
- “Uluslararası Mal Satışı Hakkında 11 Nisan 1980 tarihli Birleşmiş Milletler Sözleşmesinin Uygulama Alanı”, İzmir Barosu Dergisi, January 1989, Volume 1 p. 90 et seq.
- “Pay Senetleri ile Değiştirilebilir Tahviller”, Dokuz Eylül Üniversitesi Hukuk Fakültesi Dergisi, Tome 3, Volume 1-4, Ankara 1988, p. 701 et seq.
- “Finansal Kiralama Sözleşmesinde Şekil”, İzmir Barosu Dergisi, January 1988, Volume 1 p. 56 et seq.
- Milletlerarası Ticaret Hukuku, İstanbul 2017
- Milletlerarası Ticaret Hukuku ile İlgili Makaleler (2007-2016), İstanbul 2017
- Milletlerarası Ticaret Hukuku ile İlgili Makaleler, Istanbul 2008.
- Rekabet Hukuku ile İlgili Makaleler, Istanbul 2007.
- Türk ve AT Rekabet Hukukunda Birleşme ve Devralmalar, Rekabetin Korunması Hakkında Kanun, Rekabet Kurulu Tebliğleri, AT Konsey Tüzüğü (4064/89), Istanbul 2003.
- Sif (CIF) Satışlar, Istanbul 1999.
- Anonim Şirketlerin Çıkardığı Senetler ve Sermaye Piyasası Hukukuna Giriş Sermaye Piyasası Kanunu ile Birlikte), Ders Notları, Ankara 1995.
- Ticari İşletme Hukuku Ders Notları (Prof.Dr. İrfan Baştuğ ile Birlikte), Ankara 1993.
- Milletlerarası Mal Satım Sözleşmeleri Hakkında Birleşmiş Milletler Sözleşmesi (Viyana Satım Sözleşmesi metni ile beraber), Ankara 1992.
- KİT’lerin Tacir Sıfatı, Ankara 1992.
- La livraison des marchandises selon la Convention de Vienne, Fribourg 1990 (Phd thesis).
- Incoterms 2010, Ankara 2010.
- Incoterms 2000, Ankara 2000.
- Translation of Swiss Federal Court’ Decision (ATF 116 II 436), Default in Commercial Sale, Batıder, C. XV, S. 4, p. 149 et seq.
- Translation of Swiss Federal Court’ Decision (ATF 116 II 441), Menkul Satımı - Ademi İfa - Gecikme Yüzünden Zarar, Batıder, Tome XVI, Volume 1, p. 111 et seq.