Sevgi Ünsal Özdensevgiunsal@erdem-erdem.com
Sevgi Unsal Ozden works in Erdem & Erdem’s İzmir Office as a Senior Associate. She participates in handling of disputes and represents clients before Courts as well as serving to local and foreign clients as consultant regarding their corporate daily matters.
Unsal Ozden represents clients regarding especially in disputes arising from the areas such as labor law, social security law, law of obligations and commercial law. She provides legal consultancy and litigation services to her clients regarding regulation of the relations between employer and employees, preparation and termination of employment contracts and in all matters arising out of the labor law. She also provides the application of Labor Law Compliance Program to clients.
Unsal Ozden has also experience in legislation on data protection and takes part actively on issues such as determining responsibilities of the clients pursuant to the legislation, increasing their awareness and identifying the needs of the company for compliance with the legislation. She provides the application of Personal Data Protection Compliance Program to clients.
Sevgi Unsal graduated from Dokuz Eylul University Faculty of Law and she is currently pursuing a master degree program on Economic Law at Dokuz Eylul University, Institute of Social Sciences.
Illustrative Recent Representations
- Providing legal consultancy to local and foreign clients during pre-litigation stage on a wide range of disputes arising out of labor, social security and obligations law, and preparation of legal evaluation and assessment reports,
- Representing local and foreign clients in various cases regarding disputes arising from labor law, social security law, commercial law and law of obligations,
- Providing legal advice during dispute resolution arising out of social security law to real persons resides in Turkey,
- Providing legal consultancy to foreign based companies which operates in food and automotive sector in the field of collective labor law, preparation of legal assessment reports,
- Providing legal advice for the settlement of any disputes regarding real estates owned by a holding company operating in tourism and industrial sectors,
- Management of compliance programs regarding personal data protection of local and foreign clients which operates in various fields, especially in the automotive, food, tobacco, industrial, tourism, energy and health software sectors, in-house trainings within this scope, preparation of documentation and policies in accordance with applicable legislation, preparation of data inventories and completion of registry process,
- Providing legal opinion regarding personal injury suffered by foreigners in Turkey for the cases that proceed abroad in accordance with the expert evidence procedure,
- Providing legal support while the preparation of vendee legal due diligence report for a company that operates in mining industry.
- Dokuz Eylul University, Institute of Social Sciences, Economic Law, LL.M. (continues)
- Dokuz Eylul University, Faculty of Law
- Private Yuce College
Languages: Turkish, English
- İzmir Bar Association
- Dokuz Eylul University Alumni Association
- Private Yuce Schools Alumni Association
- The Council of State’s Decision on Notice Payments Under a Mutual Rescission Agreement
- Institutionalization in Family Businesses and Family Constitution
- What Does Remote Working Regulation Regulate?
- A Draft Regulation on Sharing of Confidential Information Has Been Published
- A Precedent Decision of the Court of Cassation on Uncertain Receivable Lawsuits and the Prohibition to Give Unexpected Judgments
- A New Era in Lease Agreements
- The Supreme Court’s Opinion on the Evidential Value of WhatsApp Employee Correspondence
- Employer’s Extended Management Right and Mobility Clauses in Employment Contracts
- The Concepts of Personal Data, Data Processor, Data Controller and Contact Person within the scope of Personal Data Protection Legislation