Abdullah Bozdaş works as an Associate in the Dispute Resolution Department. Abdullah provides legal consultancy to local and foreign clients on the subjects particularly related to sports law, law of contracts and enforcement and bankruptcy law, participates in handling of commercial disputes as well as representing clients before Courts.
In addition to the disputes on sports law and law of contracts, he works in the fields of commercial law and sports arbitration.
Abdullah Bozdaş, graduated from Koç University Faculty of Law.
- Representation of a Client, a company that provides online platform services, in actions for damages due to cessation of activities in Turkey.
- Providing legal consultancy to local and foreign clients during pre-litigation stage on a wide range of disputes related to law of contracts, commercial law as well as administrative law.
- Preparation of all kinds of sports-related contracts signed between sports clubs, athletes, agents, coaches, federations.
- Providing consultancy services in the field of sports law and ensuring compliance with sports law legislation.
- Providing support to clients in all kinds of sports-related disputes and representation of the Parties before CAS (Court of Arbitration for Sport), FIFA, UEFA, Turkish Football Federation and the judicial bodies of the related sports federations.
- Providing support to the disputes of the club with football players, coaches, other football clubs and other third parties.
- Represented the prominent Dubai based international real estate development and construction company in a series of lawsuits and execution proceedings based on labor law, real estate law and consumer law, consulting services and general litigation.
- Represented Turkey’s leading port operator in various commercial disputes arising in relation to company law.
Koç University Faculty of Law