İdil Yıldırım Günaydın is an Associate in the Corporate Affairs Department of Erdem & Erdem. She especially provides legal advice on banking and finance matters, project finance, structured finance, corporate governance principles and domestic and cross-border M&A transactions.
Additionally, she has experience in the area of capital markets law. She provides legal counseling services for multinational investment companies, banks and financial institutions and companies from various sectors regarding capital markets regulations. She has also involved in capital markets transactions covering both equity and debt offerings, including Regulation S and Rule 144A offerings.
- Providing legal assistance to domestic and international credit institutions regarding activities in Turkey, regarding banking legislation, contract law and regular corporate procedures.
- Providing legal assistance to a certain company operating in retail and cosmetics sector in relation to its shareholder loan and loan security packages.
- Providing legal assistance for the international consortium of sponsors in Turkish law matters regarding refinancing/restructuring of a certain healthcare sector PPP.
- Providing legal assistance to a Turkish conglomerate with financing of its ports in Europe.
- Advising a Turkish conglomerate in relation to its debut RegS/Rule 144A Eurobond/high- yield bond offering.
- Advising underwriters in relation to a proposed RegS/Rule 144A Eurobond bond offering of a Turkish company operating predominantly in energy and construction sectors.
- Advising a Turkish company operating in retail sector in relation to its proposed initial public offering.
- Advising a Turkish company operating in information technologies sector in relation to its proposed secondary public offering.
- Providing legal consultancy to a financial services group in Turkey regarding its compliance with the corporate governance framework.
- Providing legal consultancy to a portfolio management company in Turkey regarding its compliance with capital markets framework.
- Assisting to a Turkish group company in relation to acquisition of majority shares in a Turkish subsidiary of a foreign company having main investments in petro-chemical products, energy, logistics, distribution and storage by conducting due diligence process.
- Providing legal assistance to a Turkish company operating in automotive battery sector in relation to acquisition of its majority shares by a private equity fund by conducting due diligence process and closing actions.
City, University of London, Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL/CPE)
King’s College London, Dickson Poon School of Law, LL.M.
I.D. Bilkent University, Faculty of Law, Undergraduate
TED Ankara College Foundation Private High School (International Baccalaureate Diploma)
- Chambers & Partners Data Protection and Privacy Global Practice Guide, Turkey Chapter, 2020 (Co-Author)