Ece Özsü works as a Lawyer in the Dispute Resolution Unit of Erdem & Erdem Law Firm. Ece Özsü, who has experienced particularly in sports law, works in the fields of contract law, commercial law, labour law and administrative law; provides consultancy services to clients regarding disputes, follows up of disputes and represent clients before courts, prepares legal opinions.
She works in the fields of commercial and corporate law, administrative law and contracts law, and supports Clients regarding the execution procedures within the scope of enforcement and bankruptcy law, as well as conducting litigation processes for Clients before and after the trial. Ece Özsü, who provides consultancy and litigation services to its clients in all possible problems related to labor law, provides the application of Labor Law Compliance Programs for companies. Moreover, within the framework of her practice on sports law and sports arbitration, she prepares all kinds of sports and commercial contracts related to sports activities; represents clients before national and international courts, sports organizations and sports judicial authorities; conducts routine works of sports clubs within the framework of sports legislation.
Ece Özsü, who graduated from Istanbul University Faculty of Law, participated in various international moot court competitions during her undergraduate education.
Ece Özsü, who is a member of Istanbul Bar and Istanbul Law Association, also had a seat in the Legal Advisory Panel of the European Club Association in 2018. She speaks English.
- Providing support to clients in all kinds of sports-related disputes and representation of the Parties before CAS (Court of Arbitration for Sport), FIFA, UEFA, Turkish Football Federation and the judicial bodies of the related sports federations,
- Preparation of all kinds of sports-related contracts signed between sports clubs, athletes, agents, coaches, federations
- Providing consultancy services in the field of sports law and ensuring compliance with sports law legislation
- Providing consultancy services to clients regarding commercial law, law of obligation, labour law and private law
- Preparing and conducting data protection programs.
Istanbul University Faculty of Law
Kartal Anatolian Highschool