Ceren Eke works as an Associate in the Dispute Resolution Department of Erdem & Erdem Attorney Partnership. Working especially in the fields of commercial law and contract law, Ceren Eke provides consultancy to local and foreign clients regarding disputes arising in different fields of law, participates in handling of disputes as well as representing clients before Courts and prepares legal opinions.
In addition to the disputes on commercial and contract law, Ceren Eke works in the fields of administrative and labor law, as well as provides support for the execution of the pre- and post-trial processes of the clients, along with the execution of the proceedings within the scope of enforcement and bankruptcy law.
Ceren Eke graduated from Koç University Faculty of Law.
- Representation of a client, a company that provides worldwide online platform services, in actions for damages due to cessation of activities in Turkey.
- Representing clients in various legal disputes arising from commercial and labor law between shareholders and company officials in a family company operating in the field of brick production
- Representation of a minority shareholder in a holding company that operates in the field of infrastructure and superstructure construction in the Central Anatolia, lawsuits for cancellation of general assembly meeting decisions, appointing special auditor and exercise of the right to information.
- Represented the prominent Dubai based international real estate development and construction company in a series of lawsuits and execution proceedings based on labor law and consumer law and performing enforcement proceedings
- Representation of a leading technology company in a lawsuit for damages arising from competition law violations before Turkish courts and simultaneously providing consultancy as to Turkish law in the lawsuit before Dutch courts.
- Representing Turkey's leading holding company and its subsidiaries operating in many fields, especially in the port management, mining and energy sectors, in cases arising from contracts, commercial disputes and corporate law.
- Representing a liner company as an intervening party in the action for annulment brought against the Competition Board's decision.
- Represented leading Turkish glass manufacturing company before Turkish courts in relation to company law
- Following the processes of obtaining a certificate of inheritance before the courts on behalf of domestic and foreign clients.
- Providing support to a sports club in resolving disputes with players, coaches, third football clubs and other third parties.
- Represented the Client in the arbitration proceeding held before the Arbitration Center of Istanbul Chamber of Commerce regarding a dispute with a claim for the adaptation of the contract and providing legal support.
- Providing legal consultancy to local and foreign clients during pre-litigation stage on a wide range of disputes related to contact law, commercial law as well as administrative law.
- Provided consultancy services to one of the biggest private banks of Turkey, preparation of memorandum regarding the inquiries raised by the client.
Koç University Faculty of Law
Lycée Français Saint Joseph d'Istanbul