Gülnur Çakmak works in Erdem & Erdem’s İzmir Office as an Associate. She participates in handling of disputes and represents local and foreign clients before Courts.
She provides legal consultancy services to her clients regarding disputes arising out of labor law, contract law, obligation law and commercial law and prepares contracts.
Gülnur Çakmak graduated from Istanbul University Faculty of Law and completed her LL.M. degree at Ludwig Maximilan University Munich.
- Representation of a private hospital in disputes arising from labor and consumer law.
- Representation of a food company in various disputes arising from commercial and labor law.
- Representation of a fabric company in a case filed due to trademark infringement.
- Representation of a food company in cases regarding liability of the board members and the rightful termination of the company.
- Representation of local and foreign clients in various cases regarding disputes arising from labor law, obligations law, debt enforcement and bankruptcy law and commercial law.
- Advising a company operating in the field of blockchain technology on corporate and commercial activities and preparing their contracts.
- Advising an influencer agency on corporate and commercial activities and preparing their contracts.
- Contract preparation in a wide range of fields, including employment, confidentiality, consultancy, agency, sponsorship, rental, sale, service procurement, franchise and distributorship for companies operating in a variety of industries.
Ludwig Maximilian University, International Trade Law, LL.M.
Istanbul University, Faculty of Law
Fachoberschule Augsburg (Highschool)