Yagmur Zeytinkaya Ozturk is an Associate in Corporate Affairs Department of Erdem & Erdem. She especially provides legal advice on mergers & acquisitions, corporate advisory and banking and finance matters.
Yagmur Zeytinkaya Ozturk, who especially focuses on due diligence projects, mergers & acquisitions, company incorporations, share transfers, general assembly meetings and drafting board of directors’ resolutions and also financial technologies and payment systems, provides counselling services regarding business law to domestic and foreign clients on international transactions.
- Providing legal assistance to a foreign bank regarding the securities to be obtained from a Turkish company in return of a loan,
- Providing legal assistance to a foreign bank regarding Turkish legislation on prevention of laundering proceeds of crime,
- Advising a foreign bank regarding its payment systems and payment services to be provided in Turkey.
- Drafting due diligence report for target companies in port, mining, technology, software, paint, logistics and production sectors,
- Providing legal assistance to a foreign client which is an automotive spare part producer for its acquisition of a Turkish company and assisting its change of status from limited liability company to joint stock company,
- Providing legal assistance to a Turkish software development company for its investment rounds,
- Providing legal assistance to Turkish shareholders of a bridge located in Turkey regarding share transfers,
- Providing legal assistance to a foreign engineering company for its exit in its Turkish subsidiary by way of share transfer.
- Establishing subsidiary of a foreign electric scooter company in Turkey,
- Providing general corporate advisory to a Turkish software development company,
- Providing legal assistance to a foreign jewellery company regarding their branch openings in Turkey,
- Drafting lease agreements for the stores within various shopping malls in Turkey.
İstanbul Bilgi University, Faculty of Law
Deutsche Schule Istanbul